8.09.2011

These boots are made for Walkin'

There's something about boots that give us attitude, confidence, a little kick to our step.
Toby Keith sings "And the best that you can hope for is to die with your boots on" I have some friends who would argue that "the best you can hope for is to die with your Laboutin's on!" But here in the south, it's all about the boots



Joey & Rory's song Boots starts out "started out just nails and leather. built to last and made for weather. can't think of nothin' better than what i'm wearin' on my feet".  And later "they're a part of me" which after you've broken them in, kicked them around, and lived in them, they are the next best thing to your favorite pair of jeans and ladies, you know what I am talkin' about!
 







While I was looking for pictures of things I've made, I noticed how many pictures I have of things I love; my kids in boots!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I guess I could agree with Mr. Keith if they were Louboutin boots ;-)

    ReplyDelete