8.07.2011

Bake me a Cake!


 It's always someone's birthday around here and I am pretty well known for getting inspired at the last minute.

We don't really do "birthday parties" for the kids. But we do have a special family birthday dinner. It has become a tradition and the pressure is on now that I've made a few cakes.

They know they'll get their special cake. I have five days to figure it out and four to make a plan...plenty of time!

Brooke's 8th; favorite color-blue
Gluten free sponge cake...Ah-mazaing!

Birthday waffles on a school morning birthday

Someone loves Hello Kitty in our house.

Avid Vandy Fan here

 
Loved this idea, peace cupcakes.  


1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday, Brooke! Such a sweet tradition. Can't wait to see what you come up with -- wish I could drop by for a piece of cake!

    ReplyDelete