10.27.2011

To make or not to make...

Looking back at photos this morning, I realize I should give myself more credit for the things I have done and worry less about what I can't get done.

Jane's birthday was Monday and the cake mix never made it out of the box. (yes, I buy the mix with the pudding and use real butter) The personal touch is my buttercream frosting and decorating!
Last year-cute cupcakes. This year bought from Sweet & Sassy!
Last year- chalkboard spray painted pumpkins. This year a variety of different shapes, colors & textures.
Last year- made treats for kids classes. This year- sweet husband made, AND, decorated, cupcakes for Quinn's Halloween Party at school.

The memories all strong, the moments all special and thankful that I can let go and simply let things be.

Happy Halloween Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment